- All main structure are made of high quality FC30 casts iron, applied finite element CAE method to the analysis of casting optimization, assures superior stability and rigidity. X and Z axis are driven by high precision ball screws supported by servo motor.
- Y axis ball screw is the special design with recirculating steel balls in different size and raceway with helical groove to achieve high smoth motion.
- X axis adopts high precision roller linear guide for heavy preloading. Z axis adopts one V – one flat slide guides, in box-way design, to assures superior rigidity. All slide-ways are heat-treated to maintain high precision.
- Working table able to be adjusted manually, for grinding details in conical shape. Manual or hydraulic infeed tailstock (optional), easy to operate. Grinding wheel dresser able to mounted next to headstock or on the working table.
- Standardly equipped spindle inverter to change the rotation speed of a main spindle to match the size of the workpiece. Adopts FANUC controller as standard. However, it is also able to customize by Mitsubishi PLC controller or any other brand controller.
- Operation box in ergonomic design with mobile arm that let user freely change its position.
- Linear optical scales for X axis is available to improve grinding accuracy.
- Totally enclosed guarding is available, not only for preventing operator from dangerous working zone but also make it easy to handle big size workpiece.